Wednesday, January 17, 2018

Happy 10th My King

January 16, 2018

Dear Morgan, 

This afternoon a second grader asked me, "Ma'am Bea where are your boys?" I was surprised at this because I realize that  sometimes I forget that there is a world out there where we are not. Where we are is so different. Our world is different.  And you, my dear boy have taught me that different is what our life should be. That it is as it is meant to be-- challenging,  exciting, heartbreaking, joyous,  awakening.  And you have taught me to be always grateful for all this.  10 beautiful years. I wonder what else you will be teaching your Mama for the next 10 and more. .

I said to the second grader girl "My boys are at home." But what I really wanted to say was "My boys are where they are meant to be."

 And so am I. So am I. .

Thank you, Morgan. Happy 10th my King. 💟

Love always, 

Mama Bea

No comments:

Post a Comment