Wednesday, August 10, 2011

My Miracle

My most precious
Kicking and gurgling and groping
Inside the safe comfort of my womb
Shall you come out smiling?
Or with wails that break walls?
Among the things I chose,
I chose you...
My most precious
I cannot wait to hold
your delicate fingers with my own
To kiss your forehead soft
and hold you in my arms
The miracle of life
My miracle
You are my renewal
My new found strength
I love you
I am blessed
because of you
You have given me life
as I, yours
For now,
Rest well, my treasure
In the days to come
I shall wait with patience
for your entrance
and when that day
finally comes,
My world shall be complete.



Written 3 months before January 16, 2008, when our Feisty King, Morgan made his entrance into the world. And yes, he came out screaming his lungs out proclaiming to the entire O.R., to his doctors, nurses and to the entire universe he had arrived. :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment