Saturday, March 31, 2012

My Birthday Story


So this is how my birthday went...I woke up at 5 a.m. betcha I was sooo excited! Then Papa and I went to our Koi Pond and fed my 5 Koi -- Pinky, Spot, Dot, Red and Orange and Spar our freshwater hammerhead shark, then had breakfast with Mama Bea at 7 a.m. At 9:00 a.m. we went to Tita Tiny's shop to get my balloons, my wonderful, colorful balloons, then brought it to the Sped Center where I helped my teachers Pol, Prinzer and Loize decorate the place. Or rather I jumped up and down with glee while they put the balloons on the walls and windows. By the time we were done, I was all sweaty. Then we went to Lola at the office, had everyone greet me a happy birthday and we went to buy my little brother's favorite mushroom bread. Finally, we went home for lunch. At 1:15, I got dressed with my pogi (handsome) polo and shorts. Mama and I went to the center for my birthday party!!!! We had games and oh how so much fun!!! I loved my cake so much I couldn't decide which I liked better-- the truck on top of the cake, the chocolate flavor of the cake or the flickering light of my candle number 7. I think I liked the candle better. Then I blew the candle. Only maybe I forgot to make a wish. Uh-oh, but no matter, I had a great time! When we finally went home I played at our Koi pond again. After 30 minutes, Morgan finally woke up from his afternoon nap-- you guessed it ,as usual he was absent from my party. :-D...But it was okay. I understand Morgan still needs his afternoon nap. I was like that too when I was his age....Anyway later after dinner, I ate my cake and had icing all over my face! What time did I finally sleep? 1030 p.m. Whew what an exciting day!!!!!! Thank you God for making my birthday a very happy one. :-)

1 comment:

  1. Happy birthday our dear Garret...keep on inspiring everyone around you! Eat lots of cake but don't forget to brush after...;-) luv u! ;-) ....titan helene

    ReplyDelete